Celtic Roofing accepts payment by Credit Card, Check, and Insurance Claims
Basic Financial Process
1. Estimate is provided by Celtic Roofing.
2. Contract is provided and signed by Celtic Roofing and property owner.
3. 50% of payment is collected. (This payment covers the cost of materials and city permit(s).)
4. Work is completed. (Most residential roofs are finished in a day!)
5. City inspection(s)
6. Once all city inspection(s) are passed a final invoice is given and remaining payment is due.
Insurance Claim Payments: *Celtic Roofing specializes in working with all insurance companies (residential & commercial) and will be happy to assist you with your claim process.
*Estimate provided by Celtic Roofing will reflect your Insurance Claim.
*Any city requirements not initially included in your claim will be supplemented to your insurance company upon final invoice.
*Deductible is due to Celtic Roofing included with final payment.
**Deductible payment is required by State Law: see CO Senate Bill 38
**Failure to pay Insurance Deductible constitutes Insurance Fraud and is Illegal in the state of Colorado