Your Best Barn Roofers in Elbert County
Find out how we can help you and Call Us!
We have said that it takes a special breed of barn roofers in Elbert County to run a farm or ranch and a special breed of commercial roofing contractors to know how to protect the animals and property … and we stand behind that statement. Here at Celtic Roofing, we understand the special circumstances involved in roofing a barn, roofing an arena ,and roofing on a ranch with animals. Keeping the animals happy and safe is a top priority. Here are a few ways we do that:
- Setting up a work schedule that coincides with the schedule YOU have, in order to maintain a secure environment, is done before the work begins.
- We will work alongside you to ensure that the work is done in a timely manner.
- All work materials are kept away from all animals and the site is cleaner when we depart than it was when we arrived.
As premier barn roofers in Elbert County, we are able to evaluate if there is storm damage to the roof of your barn or arena. We always love to help our clients. In our 20+ years of experience as commercial roofing contractors, we have developed a fantastic rapport with the insurance companies and claims adjusters. As such, we are able to pass that good reputation along to you, our client, in order to provide a seamless experience that is as painless as possible. Some policies have what is called a “cosmetic rider”. Some policies are very specific on what they call storm damage. And some policies give leeway to the adjuster during the decision making process. What type of insurance coverage do you have? We would love to take a look and explain it to you in “real people” talk. If you don’t know your options, you don’t have any … and knowing all your options will allow you to make the choices right for you and your property. We will give you all the information you need in order to decide what path works best for you.
Find out more and Contact Us!
What Type of Roof is Best for the Barn or Arena?
The most common type of roof used for a barn or arena is a metal roof. Metal is so popular because of the many benefits. Ensure you have this installed by professional barn roofers in Elbert County.
- Long lasting. A quality metal roof is expected to last between 40-70 years. Obviously this reason alone makes metal very desirable!
- As in temperature. Metal roofs reflect the sun and heat, thus keeping the building cooler.
- Metal roofs are tough and can withstand the crazy weather that occurs in Colorado.
- Fire resistant. It sounds obvious that a metal roof is fire resistant but that doesn’t mean you can roast marshmallows over an open fire inside the barn. It just means that an ember from your outdoor cookout will not set the barn roof aflame.
- Metal roofs are very aesthetically pleasing and come in a wide array of beautiful colors that will enhance the look of your property. From red to black, green to gray, you can choose a unique and stunning roof for your barn or arena.
- Environmentally friendly. Metal barns are 100% recyclable!
Let’s say you’re not super excited about a metal roof for your or arena and would like other options from your barn roofers in Elbert County. It is time to call the commercial roofing contractors at Celtic Roofing. It’s your lucky day because we also install level 4 rated shingles on barn and arena roofs and would be glad to show you those options as well. Synthetic shingles are some of the most hearty and longest-lasting shingles currently on the market. We install the F-Wave roofing system for our synthetic shingles with many beautiful color options, a 50 year manufacturers warranty and the highest rating available to protect against wind, hail, fire and sun damage. Traditional asphalt shingles are also an option that is worth considering. We give a complimentary upgrade to a level 4 asphalt shingles all of our clients because we want to ensure the longest wear and best protection
The Next Step
In conclusion, the Celtic Clan knows barn and arena roofs. As your expert barn roofers in Elbert County, allow us to help walk you through the process of discovering what will protect your ranch and enhance the beauty of your property. Give us a call to come do a free roof evaluation TODAY!