Parker Roofing | Castle Rock Roofing
What to Do:
If you’ve noticed roof damage from a storm or natural wear and tear, it is probably time to call in a roofing professional to help you assess your roof’s problems and determine whether they can be fixed, or if a roof replacement is in order.
If you are unsure if you have roof damage, please contact us ASAP. For some problems time is critical and we always provide a free analysis.
While many roofing problems can be repaired, if the consensus is that your roof is no longer working properly, replacing it critical. Your home is your most important investment and the integrity of your roof is what protects you, and everything in it, as well as preserving the overall value of your home.
As you go through this process, remember that your homeowner’s insurance policy may be able to help you to cover a majority of the costs.
Choosing your Roofing Contractor:
We hope that Celtic Roofing is always your number one choice when it comes to roofers, but we understand that you want to be absolutely sure! Here are some key criteria for selecting a roofing contractor, as recommended by various national organizations:
- Check with the BBB. Make sure your contractor is registered with a high rating.
- Make sure your contractor is licensed, insured and local. Many companies will come to town to capitalize on a storm, after the storm season is over, they will leave. This leaves no recourse to the homeowner if problems arise.
- Don’t be fooled into hiring the low price bidder based on cost alone! Your roof must last for at least 20 to 30 years and needs to be installed professionally by a contractor who is committed to quality materials and quality workmanship. You may find contractors that will price low and add to your bid after the work begins.
- Expect a written proposal for your roofing work that clearly states the kind of work to be done, the materials to be used, the approximate start and finish dates, as well as payment amounts and procedures.
- Ask about how your roofing work will be supervised, and how you can communicate with the contractor and the crew, should issues or questions arise. Know the name of the supervisor who will oversee your project.
- Look for a company with a solid reputation for quality roofing services. Check references carefully and consider visiting completed job sites to see the work that was done and meet other homeowners.
- Be sure to read and understand the roofing warranty provided by your contractor.